from a thread over at Rebelscum, reposting it here –
a few facts:
– I have tattoos of Chewbacca, Greedo, the 6 ESB Bounty Hunters, and Shaak Ti. I have plans to get a character from Shadows Of The Empire at some point (soon)
– my 4 year old son is a Stormtrooper and Clone Trooper fanatic
– my 6 year old daughter is a huge Star Wars fan, especially Ahsoka Tano, R2-D2, and C-3PO
– my girlfriend Janet is a huge fan of the Dathomiri Nightsisters
– I’m both a Star Wars toy collector AND customizer
– currently I’m reading (and nearly finished with) X-Wing: Wedge’s Gamble
– my very first Star Wars figures were Boba Fett and Jedi Luke Skywalker in 1983
– my favorite Rebel snubfighter is the A-Wing, my favorite Imperial fighter is the TIE Bomber
– I was fortunate enough to meet and talk with author Kevin J Anderson last year at the world’s tiniest, dinkiest sci-fi convention
is anybody reading this blog of mine?
can’t blame them if nobody is because it’s not at all interesting… I’m just curious I guess.
I love Greedo, lifelong fan of the galaxy’s most inept bounty hunter.
so I finally got him inked onto my skin
so I’m a big fan of the old Droids cartoon and I decided to make a Mon Julpa custom as a love note to it. plus it’s a bit of a running joke with my my friend Chad
I have an itch to rewatch the Clone Wars microseries very soon. It’s been too long.
I bought a pet bird yesterday, she’s a green cheeked turquoise Conure whos colors are so beautiful with hues of green, teal, blue, and gray that the camera barely picks the coloring of her feathers.
her name is Jade… partially because of her colors and partially because I’m a Star Wars geek and Mara Jade rules. 🙂